Difference between revisions of "Accessing the Clients"
(Created page with '#Make sure the client is ON. We don't offer wake-on-lan at the moment. #Login into server with an account that has CRIPT.ORG domain admin privilage. #Open up finder #Look on the ...')
Revision as of 20:02, 22 July 2009
- Make sure the client is ON. We don't offer wake-on-lan at the moment.
- Login into server with an account that has CRIPT.ORG domain admin privilage.
- Open up finder
- Look on the left side under "SHARED" section.
- Select "All..."
- Select "CRIPT.ORG"
- Select the computer that you want to retrieve the file from.
- Press "Connect As..."
- Enter your Domain Admin account and password.
Now you should be able to see the file that is there and retrieve and delete the files.