Difference between revisions of "Server Issues"
(Created page with '==User== *Allow sync of profiles and Windows side user settings *Allow automounting of drives to users upon login (personal drive, CRIPT DB) *Permissions only allow users to del...')
Revision as of 16:09, 29 July 2009
- Allow sync of profiles and Windows side user settings
- Allow automounting of drives to users upon login (personal drive, CRIPT DB)
- Permissions only allow users to delete what they create. Admin can delete and remote management.
- Automated data collection process from client computers, then delete (Wake on Lan????)
- Gigabit Network issus: computers are fully capable but why can't they transfer at that rate?
- How to make the server be visible outside of Schulich with similar access.
- Allow internal web-based interface user password reset
- Allow remote backup data with Schulich network or LAN HDD located elsewhere