Accessing the Clients
Revision as of 20:04, 22 July 2009 by Admin
You need to be a domain administrator in order to access the clients.
- Make sure the client is ON. We don't offer wake-on-lan at the moment.
- Login into server with an account that has CRIPT.ORG domain admin privilage.
- Open up finder
- Look on the left side under "SHARED" section.
- Select "All..."
- Select "CRIPT.ORG"
- Select the computer that you want to retrieve the file from.
- Press "Connect As..."
- Enter your Domain Admin account and password.
Now you should be able to see the file that is there and retrieve and delete the files.