Welcome to the CRIPT Wiki Website.
All information released within this Wiki is licensed under Creative Common Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported.
Please share your thoughts and methods for those who come after us...
How to use this Wiki (Meta)
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
- Basic Wiki Editing
- Basic Wiki Administration
- Basic Wiki Account Management
Amira to Blender to realXtend Export
- Export Process: This is the entire detailed step-by-step of what to do and how to do it.
Python Scripting for Button-controlled object movement
- Python Process: This is a detailed step by step of how to script objects.
- Basic Terminologies: Read this first to familiarize yourself with how we talk.
- Segementation: This is first concept you should grasp as you begin your structural reconstructions.
- Surface Generation/Rendering: This is the first concept you need to know as you finish your reconstructions.
- Volume vs Surface: These are two different approaches to visualization. Know the significant differences and the advantage and disadvantages of both
- Labels: This is where all the segmentation data reside. Know how to play with it, manipulated it and reduce it to increase your efficient use of labels.
- Using Amira
- Final Cut Pro
- Amira Basic Overview
- Amira Licensor Issue
- OsiriX Basic Overview
- 3D Slicer Basic Overview
- realXtend Basic Overview
- CRIPT Identity
- Grant Applications
- Summer Projects
- Wiki Log
- Lab Rule:Follow these to avoid a slow painful death.
- Grad Studnet Cleanup Procedure:Follow these steps when you exit the lab.
- Recommended Purchase
- Resources Sharings
- Common Problems
- Website Maintenance